Skip to main content
- Board Policies
POLICIES, REGULATIONS, AND BYLAWS
- Every decision of the Board of Trustees will be based on what we believe to be best for the students of Mountain School.
- State Standards will be the minimum academic program provided at Mountain Elementary School.
- All interactions at Mountain School will reflect respect, social responsibility, and citizenship.
- The Board of Trustees is committed to making fiscally responsible decisions.
- Mountain Elementary School District seeks parental and community interaction and involvement in achieving our standards and goals.
Please follow this link for our policies, regulations and bylaws: Board Policies